Sunday 25 March 2012

FC Barcelona 20.03.2012

When in Barcelona, My boyfriend bought us tickets to go and see FC Barcelona Play on Tuesday night. I'm not really into football but I knew that he really wanted to go. So the day before, I suggested that we went to the FC Barcelona museum, may as well make the most of it as it's not something we can do very often. Also as I wasn't really aware of the football team at all, (well apart from Messi probably being the greatest player in world right now) I wanted to try and brush up and get some knowledge of the team and sport. I thoroughly enjoyed the museum, I think I took longer to go around it than my boyfriend!

We decided to get the Audio Tour as it explained to me the history of the club and it's founder, Joan Gamper. The tour was brilliant as we got to see behind the scenes including the Away Changing rooms, All the trophies FC Barcelona won, and the Pitch.

'Mes Que un Club' means 'more than a club'
Tour Ticket
Match Ticket

The Song...

No comments:

Post a Comment