Sunday 18 September 2011

Primark - Bags

So, I've been up for about 10 hours now (since 4.15am), and I would like to congratulate Wales on winning their first match of the Rugby World Cup 2011. What a gripping game. I think I stopped breathing in some parts.

On another note, I have news. Some more of the products that I designed for the Company I work for are now available in Primark Stores Nationwide. This time it's a few bags. There are still more to come in this 'Vintage Boutique' range but I thought I would keep you updated as of when they come out. They are gradually changing over stock so more will be coming in the next couple of weeks. Here's a sneak peek...
Store Snap of the Twin pack bags

It's my mum's birthday today so I wrapped up her prezzies in my wrapping papers and bag.

 These bags were a joint effort of myself and another designer. I took all the photography myself and made some of the images on the bottom bag and my workmate put it into a design.
 
Please Note All designs are Copyrighted to SwanMill Paper Co. Please do not copy!

No comments:

Post a Comment