Monday 15 August 2011

Busy, Busy

So this weekend just flew by as they usually do. Last week I was very excited as I had a ticket for the rugby on Saturday. Now if you know me personally you'll know that I just LOVE Rugby. There's nothing quite like the atmosphere in the City when a match is to be played. And this one match was always going to be important for us Welsh, because it was against England!

If you've never been to a Rugby match in the Millennium Stadium before then you definitely should. It was pretty much a full crowd Saturday and the roof was closed, so the noise and atmosphere of the place was unimaginable! Amazing!

Myself and my boyfriend were surrounded by English and as always I'm very Proud to be Welsh, so I was the only one (boyfriend excluded as he's Scottish) in a group of English singing my national Anthem to the top of my voice! Lovely! I honestly did love it! Talk about all eyes on me. Anyway I'm not going to ramble on about this sport as I know not everyone is interested, but I thought I would share a few pictures. Please excuse The quality and the heads that were sat in front!!

I wanted to show you how full the stadium was! Incredible isn't it?
This was the first point of the match, And it was to Wales!!! YAY!! 3-0
For the readers from around the world, I thought I should explain that at Welsh rugby matches, it's quite normal for people to dress up, and the most common is to dress up as a daffodil head. As you can see in the bottom right of this picture! The Daffodil is our national emblem along with the Leek.
The New Welsh Rugby Kits
And the Final Score....

Wales 19 - 9 England

Woo-hoo!! We won!


Moving on to Sunday, Well that was a complete disaster. I aimed to do some design work for my Big Cartel shop but sadly that didn't happen. My nan had a fall and we ended up spending the majority of the day in hospital, so I wrote yesterday off! Hence why I'm doing this today! Nan is all good though, few stitches later and she's fighting fit! Thank Goodness!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment