Monday 12 September 2011

Wallpapers

So I've been looking for some ideas on wallpaper and came across some of these, they're a bit random but I wanted to post them up so I could look back on them for some ideas in the future,
Esther Coombs has designed a wallpaper called 'Composed City' Which is being sold at Anthropologie.com for £88 per 8m Roll.
This Wallpaper is designed by Over & Over, exclusively for Anthropologie.com and it's called 'Block Begonia'.
I saw this one when I was on my travels, I really liked this from afar, it looks lovely on a wall, but unfortunately I cannot remember where I got it from.
This wallpaper is by Statement it's called 'Havana Red' and priced at £19.98 at B&Q. I particularly like the use of colour. The stems and detail are all metallic gold and I could imagine this to be stunning on a feature wall.
I picked this one up as inspiration for a new wallpaper I'm designing at the moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment