Sunday 21 October 2012

Primark Christmas

Yes, It is that time of year again! Christmas is fast approaching so it seems, and some of my designs have now entered Primark Stores Nationwide, take a look...

 
These are the Tags to go with the Wrapping Paper
 
I really like these designs, I think they're quite quirky and fun, I have bought these wrapping papers to wrap up my families presents, so I hope they like them too!
The Bag behind my owl design was designed by a fellow colleague, Louise Rowley. I really like her design, it's really pretty.
If you buy any of these Bags, Tags or Wrap, I'd love to hear. Hope you like them. I'll have some more Christmas items to post up soon, so stay tuned!
 
Please Note All designs are Copyrighted to SwanMill Paper Co. Please do not copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment