Wednesday 2 January 2013

Birthdays

So yesterday was my 25th Birthday. I used to get a little bit of Anxiety before a birthday, as the thought of getting older troubled me! I'm getting used to it now though the older I'm getting.
Design Copyright to Leanne Carpentier. Please do not use!
 
The reason why I'm posting today is so that I can share my birthday present with you. My wonderful boyfriend bought this Handmade screen print for me from Bold & Noble, You can find more prints by these here.
I saw this print earlier in the year and fell in love with it, It's so clever, plus I'm not the greatest at Geography and thought It would help me a little. The fact that it is screen printed by hand just makes it twice as good!
 
I also wanted to share with you my cupcakes below that were made by Tabitha Martinson. How cute are these?!
A little Toadstool
Flower cupcake
 
 And also my workmate and fellow blogger Louise Rowley, made these for me. I love these!! Check out Louise's blog here.
Percy Pig Cupcakes
Big Percy Pig Cake
 
Thank you to my friends and family who sent me cards, texts, emails and to Tabitha and Louise for making me some lovely (and Yummy!) cakes!
 


1 comment: