Wednesday 31 July 2013

Holiday Time - Paris Here I come!

It's that time of Year again, Holidays!! Yay!!!!
I am very excited to be going to Paris on my hols this year. I have been aching to go back to France for quite some time now, although my French is becoming non existent. This trip should be interesting! I wanted to do something special for my boyfriend as it is a big birthday this year and he really does deserve an extra special treat. So we've planned to do all the touristy things like the Eiffel tower, Champs-Elysées, the Louvre etc. but we also decided that Disneyland was a must!! We've both never been to Disneyland before so this is going to be a first for us both. I'm so excited! I honestly feel like a child again.

So on that note, I'm off!! See you soon. :D

P.s I have been looking at some Paris/France Inspired designs, Here's a few of my favourites, hope you like them...

Copyrighted to Eloisa Docton. 'Paris Pandas' How cute is this design!! 
 
Copyrighted to and Designed by Emily Dumas, who works under the name of Flowers in May. This Print is called 'Paris, I Love You'. I really like this print, its really fun! 
 
This Print is Awesome!! How wonderful! I love that its a virtual map. (Need to bare this print in mind whilst on my travels!) Copyrighted and designed by Vianina 'Paris Print' 
 
Designed and Copyrighted to Rifle Paper co. Love this Paris print too.  
 
This dude is pretty cool! This print was designed and copyrighted to Blanca Gómez, It is 1 of 3 prints called 'Cities' and can be found in her Etsy shop.

Photograph copyrighted to AirPano.com

No comments:

Post a Comment