Sunday 15 September 2013

Thank You Cards

My boyfriend has an event called 'Appreciation week' in his workplace and this event basically puts on team building exercises and likes to Thank people for their efforts in work. They take part in fun activities and get to eat cake all day!!
I really like this idea, I think it's pretty cool to be rewarded and acknowledged for your hard work, It's a very good moral boost! So he came to me with some ideas of what to do and I offered to design and make some Thank you cards for his staff, he agreed this would be a nice idea and something a little more personal. So this is what I came up with...
In the end my boyfriend chose option 2. He wanted something suitable for all ages and this seemed a little more fun looking.
 
This is what the final outcome looked like...
 
Please note that all design work is copyrighted to Leanne Carpentier. Please do not copy!

No comments:

Post a Comment