Saturday 12 April 2014

Baby Showers

At the start of March a valued friend of mine gave birth to a beautiful baby boy, Riley. About 3 weeks before the birth, Myself and another good friend met up with mum to be, Stacey and decided that we would host a baby shower 2 weeks later. This seemed like a very short time frame to organise a baby shower, and stressed me out a little but we managed it and in all honesty I actually quite enjoyed sorting it out.

I decided that I would surprise Stacey and design a few games for the party so that it was unique to her. So I came up with some ideas such as Guess the Celebrity Baby, Pin the dummy on the baby and a Nursery rhyme guessing game and they seemed to go down really well.
We ended up buying a lot of the decorations as we just didn't have time to create those as well but in the future I would like to do this providing I have the time to do so.

This is what the room looked like...
The spread, We were only catering for a small party, so this was just enough.
We also scattered Handmade Tissue Pom Poms and Balloons around the flat.

I really enjoyed organising a party, I think I should do this more often. Good Luck to Stacey, Andrew and baby Riley! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment