Sunday 30 December 2012

Christmas 2012

As mentioned in my previous post, we had the family coming to us this Christmas. So I wanted everything to be just perfect. I did my tree early this year (2nd Dec) and wanted it to be different from the usual decorated trees you see, so I decided to go with a knitted theme and use Lace instead of tinsel. I loved my tree this year! I loved the colours and the homespun feel it had to it.
Here are some of my wrap designs I did in Work on the presents which were under my tree
Both Sold in Primark 2012
Sold in Primark 2012
 
I had such a lovely time with the family! It really was special this year as both myself and my boyfriend could share it with our families, Usually its one or the other. As in the previous post you know I made my own Table Placecards, so here are a few photos of my table arrangement for our Christmas dinner...
 I also wanted to make dessert as my boyfriend was cooking the dinner, so I decided on a white chocolate and raspberry cheesecake
This was so good!! I most definitely need to make this again!
 
Please Note all Designs are copyrighted to SwanMill Paper Co. Please do not copy!

1 comment: