Wednesday 5 December 2012

Christmas Time Is Here Again...

Yes! I love this time of year. Christmas is so magical. It always makes me feel grateful for what I have. I love going out in the frosty crisp weather (that's when its not raining) with my furry boots, coat, scarf, hat and gloves, all cosy. This is unusual for me because I hate the cold, but this year for some reason it feels different.

I've had a busy couple of weeks lately, I've been to Aberdeen and London and have spent time with the people who matter the most to me, and I've really enjoyed myself. I have been neglecting my blog lately, just because I haven't made time and I know it's a little early to think of the 'New Years Resolutions' but that will be one of mine! (Make more time for things that matter the most to me! Including this blog, the one you are reading right now!)

So stay tuned for some more posts coming soon. Oh and if you're feeling grateful for something and want to share it with the world, feel free to tell me below! I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Just a little Illustration of mine for the Holidays, Copyright to Leanne Carpentier.

No comments:

Post a Comment